Teliax is on the hunt for experienced techies who are sharp, curious, and solution obsessed with a passion for amazing our customers. Teliax provides exceptional training and growth opportunities for individuals who want to expand their horizons and take their career to the next level.
Members of our team collaborate with industry experts and are exposed to the latest advances in communication technology. If selected, you will leverage your skills towards the functionality and support of telecommunications, circuits, SIP, VoIP, networks, as well as contact center technologies for our customers.
- Communicate to customers through trouble ticket system.
- Research, identify and effectively solve reported trouble.
- Monitor and communicate alerts received from equipment.
- Provide creative solutions to solve common problems.
- Learn and support new up and coming technologies Teliax develops in-house.
- Technical and Troubleshooting Skills – Understanding of troubleshooting methodology and process to discover root-cause issues
- Communications Platforms – Experience with VoIP platforms including Sonus, FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, or Cisco Unified Communication
- Networking –Experience in a NOC or equivalent industry experience. 2-3 years a plus.
- Certifications – Current certs are a plus! (NET+, CCENT, CCNA, RHCE)
- 401k with Matching Contributions
- Standard healthcare, fully covered for employees.
- Education assistance