Software Engineer / Go Programmer
Be a Gopher. Come work as a go developer at a growing, innovative lifestyle company that provides hands-on technical expertise. We seek team members that are comfortable with juggling multiple high-priority tasks, have the drive to exceed expectations, and are willing to get their hands dirty along the way.
Teliax is a worldwide leader in voice innovation managed by a team of technologists that embrace the benefits of open source software and cutting-edge network architecture. Founder, David Aldworth began working out of his apartment starting in 2004 to create a business class, hosted PBX company when anyone else in VoIP was focused on the residential market. Teliax grew organically, focusing on the product – not just the sale – to make sure our service was always feature rich, stable and scalable. We adapted to the needs of our clients; businesses come in many shapes and sizes and their needs (and budgets) vary widely. We endeavored to provide a first class service that provided exactly what was needed, nothing more and nothing less.
- 401k with Matching Contributions
- Standard healthcare, fully covered for employees.
- Education assistance
We are looking for a well-rounded, intelligent professional, an engineer. The work is a mix of rearchitecting applications along with the excitement of adding new features and microservices to the Teliax ecosystem. We need someone with the following skills:
- 4+ years of general programming experience
- 2+ years of go programming experience
- Experience with other programming languages such as: python, ruby, haskell, PHP, and/or lua
- Experience programming against SQL databases (postgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Familiarity with RESTful design
- DevOps practices
- A bachelor degree in a technology field or equivalent experience
Although not required, it would be helpful if you have experience with:
- General Telecom
- VoIP technologies (asterisk, freeswitch, Kamaillio)
- Load Balancing (haproxy)
- VM / Cloud Technologies (vmware, google compute)
- Containers (docker, kubernetes)
Teliax has two locations where this position can be filled. The primary location is in the LoHi district of Denver, Colorado a short distance from downtown in a quiet but easily accessible area. The second is in the rapidly growing North Dallas community of Plano, Texas in the area around the Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayburn Tollway intersection.